Perdiz Issue #10
PERDIZ is a magazine about people and the things that make them happy. A compilation of amazing stories from common people.
Seven years after its first issue was launched, this tenth issue has been redesigned and features a cover shot by Carlota Guerrero, with an iridescent spine that harks back to the glittery logo that used to sparkle on the cover.
In this issue:
- Leon Vitali, Kubrick’s right hand for more than 30 years
- Prince’s former sound engineer and expert in music perception and cognition Susan Rogers
- A paper plane designer, a bread sculptor and a goat-man
- Six happy stories about humans created by AI
- A reflection on the fleeting nature of life as seen through a spaghetti lens
- A photo feature by Max Pinckers