INTERNSHIP 3-6 MONTHS
– student in communication design (practical semester) or you've just finished your studies
– on a high level of compositional skills and creativity
– equipped with good knowledge in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
– stress-resistant and communicative
– ambitious and passionate about creation and artistic efforts
– interested in getting to know the multidisciplinary approach in our office
As a design studio we develop and guide visual appearances for our clients in the fields of print, film and online. As a publishing house, we publish books and catalogues. In our gallery, we exhibit art and represent contemporary artists. In our design shop we offer an international selection of art and design magazines. As an intern you will have the chance to get insights into all fields and you will work actively with us in our daily business.
What we offer:
– comfortable working atmosphere with a young, motivated, energetic team
– as we are a small team, you will become a fundamental part of our office
– varying jobs within the different fields of our office
– we give you the opportunity to mind in self-initiated projects
Of course a helping hand in all studio, shop or gallery related functions is obligatory. The internship is paid. Working hours are monday to friday, 9.30 am to 6 pm. INTERESTED? We are looking forward to receive your application with work samples as a PDF and the subject "Internship" via mail to email@example.com
Please note that we're not able to respond to all internship applications nor to return any printed applications sent in.