2024 Planner – me & us€28.00
This unique planner is more than just a tool to keep appointments; it is a cross between a diary and a guide that sparks joy on a weekly basis. Each week reveals a miscellany of surprises, such as facts, tips, games, or questions, to help you organize your home and reconsider the way we consume. It sheds light on the ways the contemporary world has impacted our lives and provides you with a fresh perspective. Playful illustrations and text will bring you right back to your childhood and poke your inner child. These small dopamine spritzes will be like little breaths of fresh air in your daily routine and, implicitly, into the routines of those around you.
The planner includes a weekly and a monthly planner, a project planner, useful information about holidays, world maps, conversion tables, celestial events, an observation chart, and blank pages for your personal notes. It is produced in the greenest possible way.
- 12 x 19 cm, 192 pages
- Offset green print inside
- Perfect bound, soft cover “cover flaps”, lays flat when open
- Cover with strong structured paper
- Available in 4 different colours: Mango (yellow PMS: 2010 C); Coral Red (red 178 C); Marshmallow (light pink 182 C) and Pebble (light grey 428 C)
A New Structure!
- Weekly overview 2024 (a week per spread)
- Monthly goal spread before each month
- Monthly overview 2024
- Yearly overview 2024 & 2025
- Semester overview 2024-25
- Forwarder planner 2025
- Project Planner 2024
- Monthly Observation tracker
- Blank pages for notes and
informations (holidays, converting charts,...)
A Sustainable Product!
- Cradle to Cradle Certified®
- FSC-certified paper (inside paper recycled with 100% old papers, without chlorine bleach and optical brightener, awarded the Blue Angel, and the EU Ecolabel)
- 100% Vegan
- Printed in a the greenest way by Gugler DruckSinn GmbH
- Ecological ink (free of mineral oils)
- Plastic-free packaging
- Carbon Neutral: the manufacturing of all 2024 planners released about 4 tons of CO2e that have been offset
- Green Energy: the studios where the planner is designed and the company where it is printed are powered by green electricity.
- Supporting environmental projects: Through myclimate, 20 tons of CO2e had been offset by supporting climate protection and social projects.
Edition Julie Joliat is a label based in Berlin created by Swiss graphic designer Julie Joliat, who has been designing, self-publishing, and selling printed matter online and in shops across Europe since 2007. Each book she creates is based on a strong, well thought-out concept that highlights a message in original – and sometimes funny – ways. The most successful product is a meticulously designed annual planner: the Agenda. It is a unique type of calendar revealing a different content each year and that – when saved from one year to the next – becomes part of a richly diverse and inspirational collection.
More about the Agenda project
The planner is unique because every edition revolves around a different content. Certain aspects of the book like the size and the basic layout remain similar from one year to the next, but the the way to approach the topic, typeface, design, and colors vary, so every edition has a new, fresh feel. Since 2019, every edition is focusing on sustainably, disclosing facts and advice on how to slow down and consume more responsibly. It is also produced in such a way.
So much more than just an appointment book, this planner is a cross between a calendar, a diary, a notebook, and a book. It comes with an underlying message that encourages people to think and/or challenge themselves. It's the perfect medium for this purpose, as the user can carry it throughout the year and access it at any spare moment. Each planner's title is created in such a way that it can become a particular year's motto, and the user is invited to create a personal story within the story told by the planner. This makes each edition unique so it becomes a collector's item and later, a record of your past.
The planner is typically printed on smooth paper and bound with cold-glued sections that allow it to lie flat when open. It includes blank pages for making personal notes and offers a variety of useful, meticulously designed information, including an exclusive set of world maps, conversion tables, lists of holidays, monthly planners, a culinary calendar with a list of seasonable fruits and vegetables, celestial events, cooking tips, and observation charts.