• INTERNSHIP 3-6 MONTHS
• student in communication design / practical semester
• on a high level of compositional skills and creativity
• equipped with good knowledge in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
• stress-resistant and communicative
• interested in getting to know the multidisciplinary approach in our office
As a design studio we develop and guide visual appearances for our clients in the fields of print, film and online. As a publishing house, we publish books and catalogues. In our gallery, we exhibit art and represent contemporary artists. In our magazine shop we offer an international selection of art and design magazines.
As an intern you will have the chance to get insights into all fields and you will work actively with us in our daily business.
WHAT WE OFFER
• a comfortable working atmosphere with a young, motivated and energetic team
• varying and responsible jobs
The internships will be paid. Working hours are monday to friday, 9.30 am to 6 pm.
We are looking forward to receive your application with work samples as a PDF and the subject „Internship“ via mail at email@example.com