CONCEPT & GRAPHIC DESIGN
INTERNSHIP 3-6 MONTHS
As of now, we are looking for a concept & graphic design intern to support our team in the design studio, shop, gallery & our publishing house.
• student in communication design / practical semester or just finished your studies
• on a high level of compositional skills and creativity, with an eye for detail and precision
• equipped with good knowledge in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
• stress-resistant and communicative with a positive and ‚can do‘ attitude
• able to work both alone and in a team
• ambitious and passionate about creation and artistic efforts
• interested in getting to know the multidisciplinary approach in our office
As a design studio we develop and guide visual appearances for our clients in the fields of print, film and online. As a publishing house, we publish books and catalogues. In our gallery, we exhibit art and represent contemporary artists. In our magazine shop we offer an international selection of art and design magazines. As an intern you will have the chance to get insights into all fields and you will work actively with us in our daily business.
WHAT WE OFFER
• a comfortable working atmosphere with a young, motivated and energetic team
• varying jobs within the different fields of our office
• as we are a small team, you will become a fundamental part of our office
• we give you the opportunity to mind in self-initiated projects
Workplace: Gudberg Nerger in Hamburg, Germany
Language: A good English and/or German is required
Working hours: monday to friday, 9.30 am to 6 pm.
The Internship will be paid.
We are looking forward to receive your application with work samples and your CV as a PDF and the subject „Internship“ via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call and ask for further information: 040 8195150